~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Announcement on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:19 pm

kyte4523

Creeper
I will now be undergoing the biggest project that i have ever done and i promise to everyone it will be epic i cannot say wat it will b but i am very excited and looking forward to undergoing this project and so in good sport i would like to ask that people ask before entering my world and i cant wait for the grand unvailing on: October 13,2012 (Rough guestimate about as how long it will take) thanks everyone and no helping remember this is my project for the community!!! BYE!

View user profile

2 Re: Announcement on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:46 pm

daniel12913

Enderman
Sorry but I will go to your map whether i asked or not :/, sowwy but I NEED TO LOOK

View user profile

3 WAS UP BRO on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:48 pm

kyte4523

Creeper
Get on teh chat box ma man

View user profile

4 ima do it on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:26 am

kyte4523

Creeper
But seriously though i want this to rival Krass' builds or this person i here called arkonis on wonder or bosko's builds but itl b hard but ima gonna try lol

View user profile

5 RE on Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:44 am

KrassChriss

Herobrine
kyte4523 wrote:But seriously though i want this to rival Krass' builds or this person i here called arkonis on wonder or bosko's builds but itl b hard but ima gonna try lol

Beating me? Good luck then. I'm curious.

Btw folks, I will not come online as often as I did before. School just started again and I will graduate in this class next June. I will have much of work and must give the most concentration to school. Wink

View user profile http://habbo-wo-sonst.de.tl/936e644b53c9886.html

6 ...Bad news ;( on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:45 pm

kyte4523

Creeper
well my computer started being stupid...so il just say it... i wont be able to get on minecraft because chrome wont work and internet explorer crashes everytime i try to open minecraft so... ya that project date will have to be moved farther back... srry guys Crying or Very sad

View user profile

7 Good news! on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:47 pm

kyte4523

Creeper
Computer should be fixed by monday so i will be happy just need to clean the harddrive il have to reinstall google chrome and spotify but the rest is like watevs

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum