~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fing depressed ;(

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fing depressed ;( on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:20 am

kyte4523

Creeper
Hey all just wanted to talk to you all i just wanna say im depressed...*Story Time* so yea there was (still is) this girl i like and we were really greaat friends and i asked her out...and got turned down she said that she wasnt ready for a relationship and didnt have the same feelings two days later she goes and dates my best freind!...So yea that was 2 weeks ago and i feel like my hearts been ripped out of my chest and stommped on idk wat to do and on top of that i still cant play minecraft! so yea ive been pretty depressed and i needed to talk to yall...so ya
Sad

View user profile

2 Re: Fing depressed ;( on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:34 am

daniel12913

Enderman
dude, not to sound like a bitch, but i get WAY more depressed then that. You know what you should do? ignore that bitch and just move on.

View user profile

3 Re: Fing depressed ;( on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:21 am

SamoS

Admin
daamn man Sad you should actually go up to her and tell her she's a bitch, but it isn't the end of the world, you should find an easy girl and get laid, i'm sure that would make you feel better Razz

View user profile http://magiccraft.formyjob.net

4 Re: Fing depressed ;( on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:22 am

Bosko

Enderdragon
Fuck buddy>>>>>>>finding true love in highschool

View user profile http://boskoissoawesomebutsorrythiswebsiteisfake.gov

5 ... on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:59 am

kyte4523

Creeper
I Swear to god.. if any of you talk about her like that again i will come and freiken demolish you ok? Shes just freiken special and idk just all around amazing. and ther is some good news i might be playing minecraft again by friday so right now im really getting mixed feelings of anger and joy... Neutral

View user profile

6 Re: Fing depressed ;( on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:46 pm

daniel12913

Enderman
._.: seriously? just... no.... just... learn to know when a girl is worth it or not, k? you sound like you are hypnotized by her, and fyi, i would actually tell you something useful but you are blind drunken

View user profile

7 Re: Fing depressed ;( on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Bosko

Enderdragon
pls dont freikein demolish me

View user profile http://boskoissoawesomebutsorrythiswebsiteisfake.gov

8 Re: Fing depressed ;( on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:18 am

daniel12913

Enderman
i would demolish him before he even touches me >Very Happy

View user profile

9 ... on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:34 am

kyte4523

Creeper
... don't test me COME AT ME BRO Razz

View user profile

10 Re: Fing depressed ;( on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:59 pm

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine
I sympathize with you kyte. But hey, you did your best and held up your end of the relationship, so what does it matter? As someone somewhere once said, there are plenty of fish in the sea. You'll find a better girlfriend soon enough, one who is just like her only capable of making a long-term committment with ONE person. I have never had a girlfriend, so I cannot fully understand your pain, but I'm sure matters will resolve themselves. Perhaps she will leave your friend some time in the future and go back to dating you. Basically, just be optimistic and don't let this situation set you back from achieving your goals.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum