~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random stuffs

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Random stuffs on Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:09 pm

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine
Hello gamers. how are you fantastic fantastic! look to your left... that was to your right. but thats okay, because you are in a world where left is right and right is never wrong. look down... you are standing in a pool of lava and are slowly burning to death. but thats okay, because with the powers of zeus I have now made you immortal. step out of the pool. you are now mortal again. im sorry but the powers of immortality are abused regularily. now I must leave you, for I need to recharge the sun with the power of my awesomeness. away!

The latter text is very close to the script of a video on youtube called craft spice 2 (parody of oldspice)

I will have to leave you now for I must recharge my brain witht he power of my sleepiness. Away! have a very moose-y night/day.

View user profile

2 randomness! on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:35 am

sixtenv

Skeleton
Lol yea this is really random... Smile Very Happy Surprised Laughing Cool Wink Neutral hehe

Last edited by sixtenv on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)

View user profile

3 Re: Random stuffs on Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:04 am

nice though lol

View user profile

4 Re: Random stuffs on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:35 pm

sixtenv

Skeleton
btw cuttle its long time since i saw on server? i see u more on forums lol Very Happy but when server gets up i hope to see u.
-sixtenv

View user profile

5 Lol on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:13 am

kyte4523

Creeper
Lol i like the creatures 2

View user profile

6 Re: Random stuffs on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:57 am

Happy April fools day everyone!

View user profile

7 Re: Random stuffs on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:19 am

sixtenv