~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Capricide

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Capricide on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:13 am

Who is Capricide?

View user profile

2 ugh on Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:58 am

daniel12913

Enderman
well, Capricide was an op on magiccraft, he joined the server after cuttle and before me. he was an asshole and a bitch to me the first day i joined magiccraft, it is a suprise i ever even stayed but here i am Surprised . well he was an okay person until he started being a bitch. he said bosko and samos hardly ever cam on and called cuttle a slave of bosko. he was bitching and bitching until we finally banned him. AMEN Very Happy . so now he is i the banhammer for ops book with Light.

THE END Shocked

View user profile

3 correction on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:34 am

cruiser342

Herobrine
there is one thing wrong capricide called me boskos little slave he called cuttle (no offense to cuttle) a spineless wimp
so yea there you have it

View user profile

4 Moose on Thu May 03, 2012 1:06 pm

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine
Yep, I remember those days well. if you want to see some of this final words, look for the topic titled UNIMPORTANT: READ NOW. it has his final bitching and a lot of angry replies, mainly by me. all in all, derpy squid Very Happy

View user profile

5 akjdasd on Thu May 03, 2012 1:11 pm

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine
Also, the term "capricide" means the mass murder of goats. I like goats. this gives me all the more reason to dislike him. but anymoose, some trivia includes he wouldnt tell anyone his age until his final moment, we held a ceremony to ban him, and he was homeschooled. he spent the longest amount of time on the server because of being homeschooled. anymoose, moose. and derpy squid. THIS IS SPARTA. I like trains. I also like smashing my head against key boardsaasdkakmdwoijpisokkdamlkkldkasdomwipomfjnampkfmfjamfkafkf'

View user profile

6 IKR on Sat May 05, 2012 10:18 am

kyte4523

Creeper
He was a dick even though i never met him i saw the discussion if he has a server i say we trash it just saying

View user profile

7 They tried stoning me once... on Mon May 07, 2012 7:20 am

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine
Actually, Capricide did make a server once. he did it just before he got banned. The day he made it he got on Magiccraft after a week of being AWOL. We demoted him to raptor for being a dick, and I guess he didnt take it well :3 . It was called "magiccraft is gay dont go there." I went to visit it to greif the shit out of it but he took it down right as I was logging in. So thats why we banned him. lol!

View user profile

8 Re: Capricide on Mon May 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Geeze I missed a lot!!!!!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum