~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Possible Bosko Info?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Possible Bosko Info? on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:08 pm

I googled bosko and found this: http://mutinycraft.com/index.php?members/bosko123.2112/
I dont know if it means anything, but idk. I submitted an application to the premium server, MutinyCraft. If I get accepted, I will try to find bosko!

View user profile

2 :( on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:12 pm

I got on, and he was last seen 2 months ago. That was our only clue that may have lead to him and now its dead.

View user profile

3 OMFG HOLD THE PHONE! on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:17 pm

SAMOS SENT ME SOME OF THE MAGICCRAFT FILES! I HAVE BOSKO'S IP ADDRESS! OMFG IM FREAKING OUT! (it will take some work, but my guess is he still has port 25565 open so I can *cough* try to get into his computer *cough*. I left my laptop downstairs and it has the files on it, but I'll check tomorrow! WE MIGHT FIND BOSKO!

View user profile

4 Re: Possible Bosko Info? on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:39 pm

Yay never know he might be dead since he was last seen 2 months ago

View user profile

5 IP Address on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:43 am

I got his IP! It's 174.69.75.123. Im scanning his network for open ports right now! Lol. I'll tell you what happens.

View user profile

6 jhfovrgdxgh on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:42 am

daniel12913

Enderman
will this be for your server or for magic? and i met bosko on mutinycraft classic but it got shutdown in january

View user profile

7 Re: Possible Bosko Info? on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:39 am

Wondercraft is way better so too bad. I'm not looking forward to the return of magic craft.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum