~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whereabots of cruiser342

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Whereabots of cruiser342 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:22 pm

daniel12913

Enderman
Look! I FOUND CRUISER. he goes on planetminecraft and i sent him a pm on that website to come back and told him to tell cuttl if he knows where he is. http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/cruiser342/

View user profile

2 Lol on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:57 am

cruiser342

Herobrine
Guys no need to worry bout me im right here Im playing on mc beta if you want to join the server i usally go on [its cracked] the ip is Tacocraftsurvival-no.ip.org hope to see you all there But sadly I do not know about the whereabouts of cuttle

View user profile

3 Re: Whereabots of cruiser342 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:20 am

daniel12913

Enderman
COME ON MAGICCRAFT, ITS UP NOW Very Happy.

View user profile

4 ...FUCK YEA! on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:47 pm

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine
Hello sahs. I just logged on today, glad to hear magiccraft is back up. Imma try to go on it now, hopefully my java isn't still broken.

View user profile

5 shit... on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:49 pm

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine
My mc classic still won't work.

View user profile

6 Re: Whereabots of cruiser342 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:26 pm

daniel12913

Enderman
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, CUTTLE AND CRUISER Very Happy

View user profile

7 Sup cuttle on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:39 am

kyte4523

Creeper
Dude sup cuttle? Say u ever get Skype cause Daniel set up a group for all the magic players on there? P.S nice to have u back

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum